What is the charge for shipping?
- We are proud to offer free domestic ground shipping for your SmokeSpot. Expedited shipping will incur a fee.
Do you ship international?
- At this time, we are not shipping internationally. We will be sure to let you know as soon as we start!
How long will it take to receive my order?
- SmokeSpot is sent to you with everything you need to get started, excluding delicious flower. Because it is sent with a lighter, we can only ship items ground, so delivery time will vary on your location. If you need it expedited, drop us a line and we would be happy to help you out.
How long before my order is shipped?
- We use a third party shipper, and most orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours.
How can I track my order?
- Once everything is packed up and shipped out, we will send you an email with a tracking number. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be active on our carrier’s website. If you need assistance, we are happy to track it for you.
What is required at delivery?
- Each package that is delivered requires a signature, no exceptions.
Is each package insured?
- Yes, each SmokeSpot that is sent out is insured.
We strive for a pleasent shipping expierence. If your expierence is not, please let us know how we can make things better.
+ Returns & Exchanges
Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 14 days of delivery. Each SmokeSpot must be unused and contain all internal components, excluding the lighter. SmokeSpot will inspect each item upon delivery at our headquarters. We retain the right to refuse any return or exchange.
How do I exchange a SmokeSpot?
- So many options can make it difficult to pick the perfect one the first time. If you would like to exchange your unused SmokeSpot, simply email us with your name, address, SmokeSpot serial number, reason for exchange, and what SmokeSpot you would like in its place. We will then provide you with an RMA# to include in the return package.
How do I return a SmokeSpot?
- We are so sorry that your SmokeSpot did not work out. To return your unused SmokeSpot, simply email us with your name, address, SmokeSpot serial number, and reason for return. We will then provide you with an RMA# to include in the return package.
But, I just tested it out a little…
- It is now yours for life! No one ever wants to purchase something that has been used. Each SmokeSpot that is sent out is brand new and ready to be loved.
How do I ship it back?
- You may use any carrier of your choice as long as the package is sent back insured for the amount you paid. Any packages sent back without a RMA# will be sent back to the sender, as well as any unit damaged during shipping and not insured.
Do you provide a shipping label?
- We are still a growing company, so we do not offer shipping labels at this time.
How long until I get my money back?
- Once we receive your SmokeSpot back, please allow for 24-48 hours for processing. You can see your refund in about 6-10 days. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us.
+ Explanation of Warranty
Your SmokeSpot is warrantied against defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. SmokeSpot handles every repair claim directly. If you should have a problem with your SmokeSpot please email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SmokeSpot will repair or replace, at our option, any product determined by SmokeSpot to be a manufacturer's defect. Since eventual wear and tear can be expected, reasonable repair charges will be levied if repairs are necessary as a result of normal wear such as: scratched leather, water damage, accidental damage, misuse or any other problems determined not to be defects.
General SmokeSpot information
- Each SmokeSpot is carefully made in small batches to ensure quality. The materials used were meticulously picked to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind product. With these materials, there may be some variation in color & texture. What you receive may differ slightly from what you see online. To find out more about leathers, please see OUR LEATHERS section.
Something does not seem right
- We are proud to offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects. It is hard to decide what could be what over the phone, so to help us figure out the best route, please email us photos, a description of the problem, your name, address, and SmokeSpot serial number. Please make sure your photos are under 5MB to ensure their arrival.
Oh no, I dropped it in the bathtub, my child drew all over it, and a superhero smashed it with his hammer
- Life happens. It’s a good thing you know how to relax. First, open up that SmokeSpot, take a break, and think about what a great story you have to tell now. Leather wears, and it is beautiful. Embrace the story! If, however, you are having a hard time accepting the fate of your SmokeSpot, send us an email with photos of the damage, your name, address, and SmokeSpot serial number. Please make sure your photos are under 5MB. Once we review the photos, we will contact you to let you know if it is something we can repair. Repairs that fall under this wear & tear category are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty and will incur a fee. We will help you out every step of the way so you can decide what you would like to do.
+ Our Leathers
Where is your leather sourced?
- We have a company on the West Coast that supplies us with the wonderfully supple leathers that bind each SmokeSpot.
How will my leather wear?
- That depends on the SmokeSpot you made your own, and how you use it. We made a handy list of the different leathers used for each SmokeSpot, which you can find below. This will help you learn how each style will wear over time. Remember, leather is loved most for its delicate feel and how it develops over time. Embrace the patina!
What is this patina you keep talking about?
- As time passes, the leather and aluminum will develop a graceful weathered look. This is cherished by leather lovers everywhere. Don’t think of it as damage, but as a story to tell. The leather patina is a soft sheen that develops on the leather over time. Scratches, slight color change from the oils in our skin, and other developments from normal wear & tear are common. Your SmokeSpot will truly become your own.
Wear marks on the aluminum conical seal surfaces are also normal and part of your SmokeSpot's story.
+ Leather Care
Leather carries an appeal like no other. It's supple textures lends to an expansive sensory experience; a feast for the eyes and hands alike. This is why we chose to carefully wrap each SmokeSpot in rich leathers. While leather is sturdy, it still holds the delicate nature of skin. Leather can warp, crack, dry, and stain without proper care. Here are some steps you can take to keep your leather beautiful:
- Avoid lotions on your hands while carrying your SmokeSpot.
- If wet, gently dry off with a color safe towel. Do not let water sit.
- Do not attempt to rub out any stains, such as pen or marker. This may disturb the color saturation, or texture of the leather.
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time, as prolonged exposure can cause color fading, or dryness.
To clean, simply use a soft color safe cloth and lightly moisten. Ring out any excess water and gently buff the leather to clean off any dirt or debris.
Lastly, here at SmokeSpot we cannot advise using any specific conditioners or cleaners. There are simply too many on the market to test. If you choose to do so, it is at your own discretion and will void your SmokeSpot limited warranty.
+ SmokeSpot Leathers
- Whiskey Junction comes bound in a classically distressed leather. This full grain leather will arrive to you with a beautifully aged appearance; a perfect choice for someone that appreciates scuff, scratches, and natural stain. Whiskey Junction’s leather also contains some healed scars, which will allow it to appear more worn with use. This is a hallmark of distressed leathers.
- An employee favorite, 79th Recon’s leather is deliriously supple. With a feel liken to suede, it is sure to please. This leather is softly distressed with details that mimic nature. Another perfect choice if you appreciate a more worn look.
Shaken Not Stirred:
- Classic, sexy, and bold. Shaken Not Stirred is an ode to those of you willing to walk through the danger zone. This leather is soft to the touch, and will only become more luscious with time. The antiquing is applied by hand, much like how we prefer our favorite cocktails to be poured. A true masterpiece.
- It’s not real crocodile, but shhh, we won’t tell. This whimsical leather brings fantasy and luxury to your doorstep. Blue Lagoon’s ethereal look is achieved by hand-staining to create the two-tone effect. This leather comes to you with variations in colors and texture, so if you are looking for a leather to show less wear, this would be a great choice.
- We all have connections to royalty somewhere down the family tree, right? Bring out your inner king or queen by indulging in a rich, supple “naked” leather. Embossed with a Hornback pattern, this leather will graciously age over time. It is not quite as textured as Blue Lagoon, so expect a bit more visible wear with Your Highness.
- This leather can weather any storm, with exceptions for natural wear. This full grain pebbled leather has a soft touch and equally superb feel. Achieve elegance and incredible durability with The Tempest.
- This is the one that started it all. Not at all ordinary, The Original comes wrapped in a Latigo Leather. This leather is infused with oils and waxes, creating an incredibly slick finish. A bonus about this leather? It tends to be naturally water-resistant.